Earth Mama Kids Mineral Sunscreen Lotion (Broad Spectrum SPF 30) is packed with organic cranberry seed oil, a soft, moisturizing ingredient rich in good-for-the-skin antioxidants.
In addition, it contains organic aloe vera — which, while it’s known for soothing sunburn, is also packed with antioxidants, plus hydrating vitamins C and E.
All that in a cruelty-free sunscreen with non-nano zinc that sits on top of the skin rather than being absorbed, so it can scatter sun rays — without any toxic chemicals.
What’s IN the sunscreen is just as important as what’s NOT. If an ingredient is available organic, we use it. Each and every ingredient is purposefully sourced with great consideration — and they either boost the sunscreen’s SPF value, moisturize like crazy or make sure it’s safely gentle on uber-sensitive skin.
And do you know what’s not in them? Chemicals that are potentially harmful to people and the planet like oxybenzone or octinoxate, artificial fragrance, nano particles or parabens.
- Reef friendly: NO chemical sunscreens, NO artificial fragrance, non-nano zinc
- Pediatrician and dermatologist tested, clinically tested for irritation
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- Water Resistant (40 Min)
- NSF/ANSI 305 Certified by Oregon Tilth (Contains Organic Cranberry Seed Oil & Organic Aloe)
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide, 21.5% Inactive Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Fractionated Coconut) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Tocopherol, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract* *Organic